GOLD COAST BULLETIN FUN RUN & Half Marathon
Sunday 17th April, 2016
The Gold Coast Bulletin Fun Run isn’t just a fun run, it’s a fun run festival that starts and finishes at one of the Gold Coast’s most iconic venues – Cbus Super Stadium. Gold Coast Bulletin Fun Run features five distinct race distances, catering to everyone from the serious half marathon runner, to mums and dads who just want to get the kids out and have some family fun.
What makes this community event truly special is that every participant experiences how it feels to run through the stadium gates, accompanied by the resounding cheers of watching friends & family members in the stands, and look up to see themselves on the big screen running to the finish line!
- Griffith University Half Marathon (21.1km) run – attracting both elite and the challenge-based runner
- Heritage Bank 10km run – attracting both elite athletes and passionate runners
- Brooks Running 5km run/walk – a nice distance for everyone
- 2.5km run/walk – a great family event or for the runners who are just starting out
- Rebel 1km Kids Dash – a great one for the kids & fancy dress encouraged- parents can also join in!