Click here to be taken to the Gold Coast Bulletin website who are hosting the 2016 results.
For any timing queries please follow this process:
If you are having issues finding your time or your time is wrong please answer the below questions and email to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE:All timing queries submitted in the 3 days after the event will go to the timing company on Wednesday night as a group and no individual amendments will be made prior to this. Queries made Thursday and by the close of business Friday post event will be dealt with in the week following. No amendments will be made for submissions made after 5 days after your event.
1. What was your bib number?
2. Were you a late entry? (you may not show in the provisional results for a few days)
3. Did you change category before the event, if so when?
4. Did you cross any of the blue timing mats before your event started?
5. What time did you start the event (was this different to your scheduled start)?
6. Do you have an estimate of the finishing time or notice any other competitors bib numbers around you finishing at same time?
Whilst every endeavor will be made to correct any discrepancies with timing, there are times when the technology is not 100% accurate and occasions when the chips fail to read.In these instances, whilst we appreciate it is not ideal, we will try and give you a manual finishing time.